This module was designed for optimal use of a Wiz220IO board (MCI-TDD-00773), providing necessary voltage for its correct operation, the connections for its configuration, and an option to monitor and control different systems.
The WizNet IO module along with the Wiz220IO board brings us the possibility to host a web site from which we can access via internet connection, enabling control over a great variety of devices, such as lights, bombs, engines, etc., as well as data logging from a switch or some dry contact signal.
- 4 opto-coupled inputs up to 24VDC.
- 4 outputs with relay of 10A/250VAC – 10A/30VDC.
- 3 digital inputs and outputs.
- 2 analog inputs and outputs.
- DB9 serial communication.
- 9-35 VDC – 600mA input.
- WIZ200IO socket.