Now you can bring Wi-Fi connectivity to your electronic projects easily thanks to the WizFi220 module.
This module is designed to be embedded along your project development it has a very small footprint making it ideal to be implemented in circuit building and PCB design.
This board is capable of connecting from an UART interface to Wi-Fi, allowing your microcontroller to control this module to be able to transmit/receive data over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Wi-Fi connectivity via serial host.
- Fast boot up time: less than 20ms.
- Ultra-low power draw trough Dynamic Power Management (34uA in Standby mode).
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n with speeds up to 11mbps.
- Security protocols: WEP,WPA/WPA2-PSK.
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃.
Certification: CE, FCC, KCC.
- 3.3V operating voltage.
- Radio protocol: 802.11b/g/n.
- Data rate: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b).
- Modulation: DSSS and CCK.
- External antenna option: UFL.
- Network Protocols: UDP, TCP/IP (IPv4), DHCP, ARP, DNS.
- RF Power (typical): 8dBm ± 1dBm.
- I/O Interfaces: UART, WAKE, ALARM, GPIOs.
- Communication interface: UART.
- Dimensions: 32 x 23.5 x 3mm.