The Terminus Python-enabled GSM864QP v2.00 breaks through the barriers to M2M connectivity by minimizing investment and by reducing time-to-market and total system costs. The GSM864QP v2.00 contains all circuitry required to operate on the GSM network including SIM card connections and switching power supply. External antenna connection allows system integrators to meet application specific mounting requirements.
The GSM864QP v2.00 allows for stand-alone use via industry standard interconnects or system integration via standard 50-pin 0.1” x 0.1” dual row header, further reducing the need for additional hardware costs. The GSM864QP’s ability to configure 9 GPIO ads CMOS input or output makes the Terminus both innovative and cost effective. The ease of application development opens the door for further system cost reduction. Adaptable and easy to use, The GSM864QP v2.00 is ideal for use in M2M Telemetry and Telematic applications including fleet and asset management, vending, security, alarm monitoring, e-maintenance and other telemetry applications.
The Terminus GSM864Q v2.00 is based on Telit’s GC864-PY GSM/GPRS module.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
View Associated Telit GC864-PY Documentation.
Key Features of the GSM864QP v2.00:
- Python Interpreter.
- Nine User Configurable CMOS GPIOs.
- One 11-bit ADC input.
- RS-232 AT Command UART Interface.
- AT Interface Selectable between DB9 and 50-pin Header.
- Audio Handset Interface.
- Input Supply Range: 7-18Vdc (Jump Start and Load Dump Tolerant).
- Power Supply Connection via Standard 2.1mm Barrel Connector or 50-pin Header.
- Externally Accessible Replaceable Fuse.
- Externally Accessible ON/OFF Control or Control via 50-pin Header.
- Industry Standard SMA Connector for GSM Antenna.
- Externally Accessible SIM Card Socket.
- GSM Status LED.
- Advanced System Integration (50-pin header allows for Terminus-to-PCB Mounting or connection via standard Ribbon Cable Connection).
- Terminal Mounting via nut/bolt Through Enclosure.