The ARM Cortex-M3 processor is the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation, with a reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering outstanding computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
The STM32F103 Performance Line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities.
STM32-103STK is starterkit board which allow you to explore all STM32F103 capabilities. It have NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 LCD, buttons, SD-MMC card, Accelerometer, 2.4Ghz RF transciever, Audio Input and Output, the power supply is made from single 1.5V AA cell battery.
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6 ARM 32 bit CORTEX M3™ with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 20K Bytes RAM, USB, CAN, x2 I2C, x2 ADC 12 bit, x3 UART, x2 SPI, x3 TIMERS, up to 72Mhz operation.
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG.
- USB mini connector.
- LCD NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 pixels.
- 1.5V battery connector with step-up converter.
- 3-axis accelerometer.
- SD-MMC card.
- 2.4 Ghz transciever with Nordic nRF23L01.
- Audio input.
- Audio output.
- User buttions x2.
- Joystick with 4 directions and push action.
- UEXT connector for other Olimex's modules connection like MOD-MP3, etc.
- RESET button.
- Status LED.
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator.
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector.
- Extension headers for all uC ports.
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print.
- Dimensions: 90 x 65mm (3.5 x 2.5").