Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly.
That isn't how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example! This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory. All you have to do is perform a quick check to verify that the print bed is still leveled, in case it shifted during shipping, then load the included MicroSD™ card, load some filament, and start printing the preloaded model. Nowhere else will you find a 3D printer ready to print out of the box at such a low price!
All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include sample PLA filament and a MicroSD™ card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types.
- Fully assembled and factory calibrated so you can start printing right away.
- Complete kit with sample PLA filament, bed scraper, and MicroSD™ card with preloaded .model files.
- Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity.
- PC and Mac® compatible.
Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software.
- Include Heated Build Plate.
- Printable Materials: ABS, PLA, XT Copolyester, PET, TPU, TPC, FPE, PVA, HIPS, Jelly, Foam, Felty.
- Build Area: 4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7" (120 x 120 x 120 mm).
- Resolution: 100 microns (0.1mm).
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm.
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm.
- Printing Speed: 55 mm/sec.
- Max. Extruder Temp: 446°F (230°C).
- Max Platform Temperature: 140°F (60°C).
- Connectivity: USB, MicroSD™ card.
- Compatible Software: Cura (recommended), Repetier-Host, ReplicatorG, Simplify 3D.
- Max Power Consumption: 120 watts.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 7 and later, Mac® OS X®, Linux.
What's in the Box:
- Select Mini 3D printer.
- Filament rack.
- AC power adapter.
- AC power cord.
- Micro USB cable.
- MicroSD™ card.
- Plastic bed scraper.
- Bed leveling hex wrench.
- Sample PLA filament.