Seeeduino Stalker v3 is an Arduino compatible motherboard that has various functions.
It is a battery charger Li-po while you connect a solar panel. Also, you can get the real-time embedded in the card and all data can be easily stored on a microSD memory card RTC chip.
In a word, Seeeduino Stalker v3 has an independent ecological system and is excellent for outdoor applications.
- Arduino compatible, based on Seeeduino.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- chip real-time clock with backup power source.
- MicroSD card slot
- I2C Connections (Selectable operating voltage: 5.0V or 3.3V)
- Built-in LED for programming tests.
- XBee Connector 2 * 10 pin 2.0mm (Supports a team at once: XBee, Bluebee, GPS Bee or Wibee).
- The I / O ports operate at 3.3V levels (No use another voltage these pins).
Please visit our wiki for more information about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help improve the quality of the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.