This RS-485 node sensor module can be used in various applications, such as smart agriculture, environmental monitoring, home automation and more.
This RS-485 sensor node provides 6 analog inputs and an input device for SHT1x Humidity and temperature digital input.
The RS485 protocol supports up to 254 nodes at a distance of 1200m between each node. This allows a wide range of environmental control.
The RS-485 standard is used to effectively transmit data over long distances and in electrically noisy environments. Multiple receivers can be connected to a network of this kind in a linear configuration, multi-drop. These characteristics make such networks useful in industrial environments and similar applications.
RS-485 allows configuration of inexpensive local networks and multidrop communications links. It offers data transmission speeds ranging from 35 Mbit to 1200 m / s to 10 m and 100 kbit/s.
- Smart Agriculture
- Public safety
- Environmental Monitoring
- Home Automation
- MCU: Atmega8
- Input voltage: 12V
- Transmission speed: 9,600
- Slave Addresses available: 0x01 - 0x7F
- Communication Type: RS-485.
- Connecting multiple (up to 127 modules)
- Connectors for easy access and use.
- Input connector for SHT1x.
- 6 analog inputs.
- 8 small switches to set the slave address directly.
- Humidity: 0-100% RH (± 4.5% RH)
- Temperature: -40 to 128.8 ℃ (± 0.5 ℃)
- Size: 82x50mm