The GV200 is a powerful GPS Locator designed for vehicle tracking applications. With superior receiving sensitivity, fast TTFF ( Time to First Fix) and Quad-Band GSM frequencies 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 , its location can be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server or other specified terminals . The GV200 has Multiple input / output interfaces which can be used for monitoring orcontrolling external devices.Based ontheintegrated@rack protocol,the GV200 can communicate with a backend server through the GPRS /GSM network to transfer reports of emergency,geo-fence boundary crossings,low battery or scheduled GPS position along with many other useful functions . Users can also use GV200 to monitor the status of a vehicle and control the vehicle with its onboard relay output . System Integrators can easily setup their tracking systems based on the full-featured @Track protocol.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
- Wide operating voltage : 8 to 32VDC.
- Built in MTK GPS chipset with -165dBm tracking sensitivity,-147 dBm autonomous sensitivity. Fast TTFF and high accuracy.
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery.
- Quad band GSM/GPRS frequencis 850/900/1800/190.
- Embedded full-featured @Track protocol.
- Multiple input/output interfaces for monitoring and controlling.
Built-in 3D motion sensor for power saving and motion detection.
- GSM/GPS Specifications.
- Frequency: Quad-Band:850/900/1800/1900MHz.
GPS Chipset: MTK All-In-One GPS Receiver Sensitive, Fast and Accurate.
- Autonomous : -148dBm.
- Hot start : -160dBm.
- Tracking: -165dBm.
- Position Accuracy: Without Aid: 3.0 m 2D-RMS DGPS: 2.5m.
- TTFF (Open Sky):
- Cold start 35s average.
- Warm start <35s.
Hot start <1.2s.
- Digital Inputs: 5 Digital Inputs. Three positive trigger and two negative trigger.
- Analog Input: 1 10bits Analog to Digital Converter.
- Digtal Outputs: 4 Digital Outputs. Negative trigger, Max output current 300mA.
- Relay Output: 1 Built-In Relay Output. Max output current 2A.
- Audio Connector: 2.5mm Earphone Jack for speaker and microphone.
- Power Connector: 4 Pin Molex Type Connector.
- GSM Antenna: SMA Type Connector.
- GPS Antenna: SMA Type Connector.
- Indicator LED: GSM,GPS and Power.
Configuration Serial Port: DB9 Connector.
- Dimension: 120mm*54mm*25mm.
- Weight: 150g.
Backup Battery: Li-Polymer 1400mAh , 3.7V.
- Without reporting :120 to 150 Hours.
- 5 minutes reporting : 50 to 60 Hours.
- 10 minutes reporting : 70 to 80 Hours.
Operation Voltage: 8 to 32VDC.
- -30℃~+80°C(Without Battery).
- -40℃ ~+85°C for Storage.
Power Management: Fully Power Path management, internal battery will not be used when external power is connected.
Air Interface Protocol:
- Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS.
- Scheduled Timing Report: Report Position follow the pre-set fix interval and report interval.
- Geo-Fence: Geo-Fence regions can be defined.
- Low Power Alarm: Alarm when backup battery is running out.
- Power On Report: report when the device is powered on.
- Tow Alarm: With built-in motion sensor.
- Antenna Disconnect Alarm: Alarm when the GPS antenna is disconnected.
- Special Alarm: Special alarm based on the digital/analog inputs.
Remote Control: Control the digital outputs through air interface protocol.