If you are working with a Raspberry Pi V2 board and you need a faster processing of your data, we recommend the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. You can also choose our Raspberry Pi Model 3 with 16GB memory (NOOBS system preloaded).
The new version of Raspberry Pi is now available at MCI and brings different novelties over previous versions.
This time incorporating one ARM Cortex A53 processor running at 1GHz, accompanied by 1GB of DDR2 RAM and dual core VideoCore IV multimedia coprocessor.
GPIO pin maintain the same format and the A + B + versions therefore keeps your adaptations GPIO smoothly.
Ethernet connection, USB connectors and HDMI video output is maintained.
- Broadcom BCM2837 ARM Cortex-A53 procesor.
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your "real world" projects
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
Raspberry Pi comparison chart: