DESCRIPTION:This board is everything you need for getting started with the PIC microcontrollers programming. It has on board power supply voltage regulator circuit, microcontroller's reset circuit, crystal oscilator circuit, LED, EEPROM memory, RS232 serial port interface, second RS232 port with build in programmer, so you can programmyour microcontroller without take off the board. additional ICSP port which you can use to program PICs on other boards.
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062'), double side green soldermask, white silkscreen component mark
- Dimensions 61x76 mm (2,4x3,0')
- ICSP connector and cable for programming other PICs in-circuit
- DIL18 pin microcontroller socket
- Voltage regulator 78L05 and filtering capacitors
- Crystal oscilator circuit 20MHz
- status red LED
- I2C EEPROM 24LC08 or larger
- Reset circuit
- Two RS232 DB9 connectors
- RS232 interface circuit
- RS232 serial port programming interface circuit
- Extension on board slot 14 pins for RA0-RA3, RB0-RB7, TMR, MCLR
- Gird 100 mils
- GND bus
- Four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0,13')
- ICPROG from Bonny Gijzen is the best software for serial ports programmers we ever know. And it's FREE!
- WinPIC - Great new software by Wolfgang "Wolf" Bnscher. Supports all the popular flash PICs, as well as many of the newly released PICs! Use this software for support for the 16F628A, 16F87, and 16F88.
TEST SOFTWARE: 16F628sample code written in c2c compiler kindly provided by Pavel Baranov