This powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS Flash-based 8-bit microcontroller packs Microchip’s powerful PIC® MCU architecture into an 8-pin package and features 1 channel comparator and 128 bytes of EEPROM data memory. This device is easily adapted for automotive, industrial, appliances and consumer entry-level product applications that require field re-programmability.
We cannot offer refunds for this product as it is a consumable product.
- Program Memory Type: Flash.
- Program Memory (KB): 1.75.
- CPU Speed (MIPS): 5.
- RAM Bytes: 64.
- Data EEPROM (bytes): 128.
- Timers: 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit.
- Comparators: 1.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 125°C.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 5.5V.
- Pin Count: 8.