These are standard '130 size' DC hobby motors. They come with a wider operating range than most toy motors: from 4.5 to 9VDC instead of 1.5-4.5V. This range makes them perfect for controlling with a Motor Shield, or with an Arduino where you are more likely to have 5 or 9V available than a high current 3V setting. They'll fit in most electronics that already have 130-size motors installed and there's two breadboard-friendly wires soldered on already for fast prototyping.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C.
- Rated Voltage: 6.0VDC.
- Rated Load: 10 g*cm.
- No-load Current: 70 mA max.
- No-load Speed: 9100 ±1800 rpm.
- Loaded Current: 250 mA max.
- Loaded Speed: 4500 ±1500 rpm.
- Starting Torque: 20 g*cm.
- Starting Voltage: 2.0.
- Stall Current: 500mA max.
- Body Size: 27.5mm x 20mm x 15mm.
- Shaft Size: 8mm x 2mm diameter.
- Weight: 17.5 grams.