This module allows you to get the position through satellites that are in our orbit, delivering information by the UART you have.
Jupiter SE868-A is the representative of a new family of multi-constellation GNSS modules with SMT antenna including high performance with a sensitivity of -165 dBm.
The SE868-A is designed to fully support GPS, QZSS and GLONASS, is capable of simultaneously tracking GPS + GLONASS constellations.
Jupiter SE868-A supports the injection ephemeris files (A-GPS) and for Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) to increase position accuracy.
Her software engine that is capable of locally has predicted ephemeris up to three days in advance, from broadcast ephemeris data for GNSS satellites received by the module and stored in the internal flash memory.
- Multi-constellation GNSS module with integrated high performing 9 x 9 mm SMT antenna
- With GPS and GLONASS Compliant standards
- Requiring not SMT mounting holes on host PCB
- Ready for Galileo
- Low current delivers core processing power optimized multi-constellation tracking
- Ultra-sensitive -165 dBm (tracking) RF front-end
- Embedded LNA Allows use of passive antennas
- Supports ephemeris file injection (A-GPS)
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) compliant
- MediaTek MT3333 based