Description: The Advantech USB-4700 series consists of true Plug & Play data acquisition modules. You no longer need to open the chassis to install DAQ modules. Just plug in the module, then get the data. It’s easy and efficient. Reliable and rugged enough for industrial applications, yet inexpensive enough for home projects, the USB-4700 series module is the perfect way to add measurement and control capability to any USB capable computer. The USB-4700 series is fully Plug & Play and with onboard terminal block for easy usage. It obtains all required power from the USB port, so no external power connection is ever required. USB-4704 is a multifunction module, with 8-ch Analog Input, 2-ch Analog Output, 16-ch Digital I/O and counter channel which is able to output a constant frequency square wave. With the features of USB-4700 series, USB-4704 is your most cost effective choice of lab or production line test & measurement tool.
- Supports USB 2.0.
- 8 analog input channels.
- 14-bit resolution AI.
- Sampling rate up to 48 kS/s.
- 8-ch DI/8-ch DO, 2-ch AO and one 32-bit counter.
- Detachable screw terminal on modules.
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting.
- Analog Input Resolution: 12 bits.
- Analog Input Channels: 8SE/4Diff.
- Analog Bipolar Inputs (V): +-1, +-1.25, +-2, +-2.5, +-4, +-5, +-10, +-20.
- Sampling Rate: 48kS/s.
- Analog Output Resolution: 12 bits.
- Digital Input Channels: 8.
- Digital Output Channels: 8.
- Timer/Counter Resolution: 32 bits.
- Timer/Counter Time Base: 5 MHz.