This is an ultra thin RGB LED strip remote control set. It consists of an ultra thin and light remote and a minimal receiver. There are 19 modes and 20 static colors pre-stored in the controller. You can easily change mode, speed, color and brightness of either RGB LED strip or mono color LED strip with it. Each channel of the receiver is capable of handling 4A current, driving the peak power it delivers to 144w. Sure a good mate for you to create real LED strip project.
Note: To pair a remote control with a receiver: Cycle power on the receiver then press and hold the Speed+ and Speed- buttons for 2 seconds.
- RF Remote Control to control RGB LED strip.
- RF Receiver Output for RGB LED strip.
- Battery for remote control.
- Rich color
- Plenty ready-to-go light effects
- Speed adjustable
- Brightness adjustable
- Dynamic: 19
- Static colors: 20
- PWM control level: 256levels
- Speed grade dynamic mode: 10levels
- Brightness level of static color: 5levels
- working voltaje: DC 5~24V
- Max output current: 3x4A
- Remote frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Remote distance: >20mi at open area
- Controller Dimension: 42x12x3(mm)
- Remote Dimension: 85x39x5(mm)
- Working temperatura: -30°C~+75°C
- To pair a remote control with a receiver: Cycle power on the receiver then press and hold the Speed+ and Speed- buttons for 2 seconds.