Description: The Board of Education Full Kit is a concise package of all the hardware you need to begin building projects with the BASIC Stamp microcontroller. Everything you need is included except for a power supply, and components needed to build a specific project. The beginner parts kit would pair really well with this board.
The BOE carrier board is capable of being used in a wide variety of applications - originally, designed for education, this board is now implemented in a number of different projects. The convenient hook-ups, 3-position power switch, and the overall solid workmanship make it a very reliable platform for any 24-pin BASIC Stamp.
The Board of Education Kit contains a Board of Education® carrier board, BASIC Stamp® 2 module, pluggable wires, and USB cable. No power supply is included, see related products below for a matching supply.
- Mechanically interlocked power supply to prevent dual connection of wall-pack and 9-volt battery
- USB connection for programming and communication during run-time
- P0 - P15 I/O pins
- Vdd and Vss connections brought adjacent to 5.1 x 3.5 cm (2" x 1 3/8") breadboard area
- Includes set of ten (10) color-coded 22 gauge wires
- Female 10-pin dual row connector for optional AppMods (more breadboard space)
- Traces on top of the board show connections between BS2-IC and breadboard connections
- Board: 4x3.05 inches (94x77.47 mm)