Are you an artist or engineer that has a killer idea for a new interface? With the Muscle SpikerShield bundle, you have everytheing you need to start your developing your own ideas or to learn about the exciting field of neuroprosthetics. With this Muscle SpikerShield Bundle, you can use your muscle activity to create any human-machine interface your creative mind desires.
This kit comes with our assembled Muscle SpikerShield, a USB cable, and an Arduino with pre-loaded code to do our "getting started" demo of controlling a bank of LEDs with your muscle activity. Everything you need right out of the box. Just plug your Muscle SpikerShield into a USB power source such as a computer or battery, and you are ready to go!
This bundle comes with 2 different types of electrodes! You get both the ultra fashionable, sticker-patch electrodes that are perfect for large muscle recordings on your arms and legs, and for smaller muscles you'll receive our very fancy, brass popsicle-stick electrodes which are ideal for use with your eyeblink and finger muscles.
Recommended Age: This product should be used and manipulated by Kids of over 8 years old.
- 1x PreAssembled Muscle SpikerShield.
- 1x Orange Recording Electrode Cables with Alligator Clips (Red, Red, Black).
- 1x Arduino MicroController with Preloaded Code.
- 1x USB cable for powering your Arduino.
- 6x EMG Sticker patch electrodes for large muscles.
- 1x Adjustable Wooden electrode holder for Small muscles.
1x Small bottle of Electrode Gel to be used with the small muscle electrode.
More information and examples of use:
- Using the Muscle SpikerShield.
- Controlling a Light Bar in an LCD.
- Controlling a Stepper Motor.
- Controlling a Gripper Hand.
- More things with the EMG SpikerShield.
- Heart Action Potentials.
- Getting Started with Electromyograms (EMGs).
- Muscle Action Potentials.
- Muscle Contraction and Fatigue.