Description: With this module you can easily interface our development boards with UEXT to industrial networks with RS485 interface, metering instruments etc.
MOD-RS485-ISO uses ISO35T from Texas INstruments and offers 3000V galvano isolation RS485/RS422 interface. This module can be used to convert RS232 signals into RS485/RS422 signals. The board comes with 10 pin cable for the UEXT, via which it can be connected to each of our development boards with UEXT on it. This module is an excellent choice for conveying information over long distances, allowing error-free data transmission.
- ISO35T converter from Texas Instruments
- UEXT connector
- RS485 connector full duplex
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, soldermask, component print
- Dimensions: 58x30 mm (2.3 x 1.2")
- MOD-RS485-ISO User's manual revision B