SPD3000X Series Linear Programmable DC Power Supply has a 4.3 inches TFT_LCD display, Supports Programmability and Real Time Wave Display, bringing a new experienceto users. It has three isolated outputs: two adjustable channels and one selectable channel from 2.5v, 3.3V, and 5V. It also has output short and overload protect function, and can be used in production and development.
- 3 independent controlled and isolated output, 32V/3.2A×2, 2.5V/3.3V/5V/3.2A×1, total 220W.
- 5 digits Voltage, 4digits Current Display, Minimum Resolution: 1mV/1mA.
- Supports panel timing output functions.
- 4.3 inch true color TFT- LCD 480x272 pixel display.
- 3 kinds of output modes: independent, series, parallel.
- 100V/120V/220V/230V compatible design to meet the needs of different power grids.
- Intelligent temperature-controlled fan , effectively reducing noise.
- Clear graphical interface, with the waveform display function
- Internal 5 groups of system parameter save/recall, supports data storage space expansion.
- Provides PC software: Easypower , supports SCPI , Labview driver.
|Channel||CH1 output：0 ～ 32V， output：0 ～ 3.2A
CH2 output：0 ～ 32V， output：0 ～ 3.2A
CH3 output ：2.5/3.3/5.0V， output：3.2A
|Display||4.3 inch true color TFT-LCD 4 digits voltage 3 digits current||4.3 inch true color TFT-LCD 5 digits voltage 4 digits current|
|Program Accuracy||Voltage ±（0.5% of reading+2digits )
Current ±（0.5% of reading+2digits )
|Voltage±（0.03% of reading+10mV )
Current±（0. 3% of reading+10mA )
High-resolution and high-precision output
The highest resolution of 1mV/1mA, provides excellent setting and read back accuracy. This ensures accurate output even with very with small changes in voltage or current. This is impossible for a low resolution power supply.
Series/parallel/independent mode function
Series and parallel function allows two channels combined into one output with more power output capability, extending the application range. Each of 3 channels power can be turned on or off independently and also can be turned all on or all off.
Panel displays the timing output
Through the panel operation, 5 groups of timing settings and output control can be displayed, which provides users a simple power programming function. Also a connection can be made with Siglent’s EasyPower PC software providing a full range of communication and control requirements.
Save/Recall setting parameters
SPD3000X series programmable power supply can save or recall 5 groups of setting parameter in internal storage, also supports external storage expansion. You can easily obtain the settings you needed.
Accessories included :
1 x USB Cable
2 x Output Test Cord
1 x Quick Start
1 x Product Certificate
1 x Calibration Certificate
1 x Power Cord 220V EU
1 xResources CD(product document and software )