CR300 3G is a GPS device that incorporates 3G communication satellite tracking of vehicles. Its compact size makes it ideal for fleet management and security. The CR300 is competitively priced premium also has features which can be enabled and disabled through the server maintenance as far as required. The server maintenance is a web platform provided by the manufacturer, which allows the firmware update both the team and its settings over the air.
The computer comes equipped with a rechargeable battery, GSM jamming and can report on time, money and distance among other things.
The CR300 3G series is compatible with a variety of accessories; allowing applications such as fuel monitoring, temperature monitoring, and more.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
Note: Includes Harness.
Note: To set this team you must use one of the following products.
- Input Voltage: 9-32VDC.
Internal Battery (CR300 3G): Li-Ion Polymer, 3.7V, 1000mAh, rechargeable.
- GSM: GPRS class 10, PDU SMS.
- Bands: Quad band (850, 950, 1800, 1900MHz).
- Power: Output 2W, 1W.
- SIM: Internal, replaceable.
- Antenna: Internal, quad band GSM antenna.
- Packet Data: TCP/IP, UDP/IP.
- Technology Chipset: SiRFstarIV GSD4e chipset.
- Sensitivity (Tracking):-163dBm.
- Acquisition (normal): Cold <35Sec, Warm<35Sec, Hot<1Sec.
- Antenna: On board, internal patch antenna.
- 1 internally pulled down input dedicated for ignition switch.
- 2 general purpose inputs with assignable functionality and configurable polarity.
- 2 general purpose open drain outputs (250mA max) with asignable functionality.
- Motion sensor: For movement and towing detection.
COM portSelectable baud rate (9600 or 115000bps), TTL levels (external TTL-USB adaptor), 8 bit; 1 Stop Bit; No Parity. Configuration and Firmware upgrade.
- Built-in Quad band modem.
- High-end SiRFstarIV™ chipset based GPS module for advanced performance & accuracy.
- Event Memory: ~5 K full time stamped events.
- Built-in Motion Sensor for movement &towing detection.
- 1-wire interface.
- Ignition input, 2 programmable GPIOs and 2 outputs.
- Small size for quick and easy installation.
- Current in sleep mode: as low as 2mA.
- 3G/SMS communication types.
- Roaming management.
- Online event-driven reporting.
- Geo-Fence management.
- Cellocator+TM maintenance server support.