This shield gives the Arduino CAN-Bus capability. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. CAN connection is via a standard 9-way sub-D for use with OBDII cable. Ideal for automative CAN application. The shield also has a uSD card holder, serial LCD connector and connector for an EM506 GPS module. Making this shield ideal for data logging application.
- CAN v2.0B upto 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extened data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- 9-way sub-D standard OBDII connection cable
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via resettable fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM506 GPS module
- Micro SD card holder
- Connector for serial LCD
- Reset button
- Joystick control menu navigation control
- Two LED indicator