AVR-CAN is inexpensive way to learn AT90CAN128 microcontroller from Atmel. It's in very compact form 60x55mm and the presence of both CAN and RS232 allow the customer to make bridge between UART and CAN networks. All AVR pins are available on extension connectors and the board can be easy snap-on prototype or other mother board where additional circuits are built.
- MCU: AT90CAN128 - 128Kb Flash, 4Kb EEPROM, 4Kb SRAM, 53 GPIO, 32 working registers, a CAN controller, Real Time CLock, four Timer/Counters with PWM, 2 UARTs, Two-wire Serial Interface, an 8-chanel 10-bit ADC, Watchdog Timer, SPI serial port, JTAG interface, five selectable power saving modes.
- 5x2 pin JTAG connector for programming and debugging with AVR-JTAG-L or AVR-JTAG-USB.
- RS232 DB9 female connector and driver.
- CAN connector and interface.
- User button.
- Status led.
- 16MHz oscillator circuit.
- 32768 Hz oscillator circuit.
- Reset button and circuit.
- On board voltage regulator (+5V).
- Power supply led.
- Power supply connector.
- extension pin headers for each uC pin.
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print.
- Dimensions: 60x50mm (2.36x1.96").