The uLCD-43D DT is a powerful 4.3" TFT LCD Intelligent Display, powered by the 4D Systems DIABLO16 Processor.
An extensive range of hardware and software peripherals have been integrated into the design, to give the user freedom to adapt the module to suit almost any application. Features include; a 4.3" TFT 480x272 touch screen display, audio, micro-SD card connector, an expansion port along with a series of GPIO, I2C, SPI, and UART serial comms.
The uLCD-43D DT serves as the perfect solution to be deployed at the forefront of any product design, requiring a brilliance of colour, animation or images on a 4.3" widescreen display.
The uLCD-43D (DIABLO16) range was designed to be a drop in replacement for the uLCD-43P (PICASO) range, and features the same mechanical dimensions for ease of upgrading. There are however some electrical differences. Please refer to the Datasheet of the uLCD-43D for more information. This is relevant for all models, non touch, resistive touch and capacitive touch.
Note: uLCD-43DT (Resistive Touch version).
- Powerful 4.3” Intelligent LCD-TFT display module powered by DIABLO16.
- 480 x 272 Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.
- 6 banks of 32750 bytes of Flash memory for User Application Code and Data.
- 32Kb of SRAM purely for the User.
- 16 General Purpose I/O pins for user interfacing, which include 4 configurable Analog Inputs.
- The GPIO is variously configurable for alternative functions such as:
- 3x I2C channels available.
- 1x SPI dedicated for SD Card and 3x configurable SPI channels available.
- 1x dedicated and 3x configurable TTL Serial comm ports available.
- Up to 6 GPIO can be used as Pin Counters.
- Up to 6 GPIO for PWM (simple and Servo).
- Up to 10 GPIO for Pulse Output.
- Up to 14 GPIO can be configured for Quadrature Encoder Inputs (2 channels).
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- Module dimensions: 119.5 x 67.0 x 15.2mm (including tabs).
- On-board micro-SD memory card connector for multimedia storage and data logging purposes.
- Full sided SD memory card connector is available for volume purchases.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Dedicated raw PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card.