The PLA (PolylLactic Acid) is one of the principal plastic types used in 3D printing. It is strong, rigid, offers a very high resistance to deformation, it is 100% biodegradable and compostable as is of a natural origin (corn, potatoes or sugar cane).
It has a variety of uses but is widely used in 3D pieces that require fast prototyping and excellent terminations in angles and vertex. It has a bright finish in comparison to ABS that has a matte finish.
This plastic is easier to work on than ABS thanks to lower extrusion temperatures, does not require a heated bed and does not emit foul smell.
This product contains 1Kg of 3mm thick PLA plastic filament in orange color.
The PLA filament is brighter and easier to work on compared to ABS, reducing overall printing time.
It has a lower fusion point than ABS, allowing it to print pieces with great adherence without using a heated bed and reducing warping.
- Filament Diameter: 3mm.
- Diameter tolerance: ±0.03mm.
- Extrusion temperature: from 180 to 210°C.
- Heated bed temperature: Does not require a heated bed.
- Net Weight: Aprox 1Kg.
- Spool dimensions: 165 x 100mm (diameter, height).
- Spool mounting hole size: 40mm.
- Box dimensions: 190 x 240 x 240mm (length, wide y height).
- Package Weight: 1.2Kg.
Origin: European Manufacturing.