The GV300 is a compact GPS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. The GV300 has multiple input/output interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Its built in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the GV300's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built in 3-axis accelerometer allows driver behavior, motion detection and extended battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including; emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, driver behavior, low battery or scheduled GPS position and many other useful functions.
Note: This product includes Cable Harness.
Note: GV300 programming cable is not included in this product.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
- Wide operating voltage range 8 to 32V DC
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full-featured @Track protocol
- Multiple input/output interfaces for monitoring and controlling
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal or external GPS antenna