Learn programming playing with robots. HackerHAND+ is a low cost, programmable robotic system, designed for people without previous knowledge in programming or robotics and also for DIY lovers.
HackerHAND+ is built specially to be handled by children, youngsters or adults of any age allowing them to program movements easily.
- WiFi microcontroller.
- MG90S micro servos (1.8kg/cm).
- Voltage required 5VDC.
- 3D printed and laser cut pieces
- Size 240mm (height) x 160mm (Width) x 150mm (Depth)
- Programmable robotic kit.
- Easy to assemble and program.
- Color interchangeable.
- Easy to use block based programming software.
- Low cost.
- Similar functionality to a human hand.
- First robotics kit based on a human hand
- Made in Chile.