The Advantech WISE IoT Developer Kit is a complete hardware & software solution to help users develop IoT applications and simulate their projects in the simplest way.
The WISE IoT Developer Kit provides everything you need to get going: a WISE-4012E 6-ch universal input or output wireless Ethernet I/O module, and developer kit including: WebAccess 8.0 with open interfaces for intelligent application developer, extension board for simulating sensor status, a micro USB cable for power input, and a screwdriver for wiring.
The WISE- 4012E has an integrated Wi-Fi interface with AP mode and web configuration which can be accessed by mobile device directly. Data can be logged in the I/O module and then automatically pushed to the file-based cloud.
- WISE-4012E 6-ch Input/Output IoT Wireless I/O
- Module for IoT Developers
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- 2-ch 0~10V Input, 2-ch DI, and 2-ch Relay Output
- Includes WebAccess with demo project for developer
- Includes extension board for simulating sensor status
- Includes micro USB cable for power input
- Supports Modbus/TCP with RESTful web service
- Supports wireless client and server mode that can be accessed directly
- without AP or router
- Supports mobile device web configuration with HTML5 without the platform
- Resolution 12-bit
- Sampling Rate 10 Hz (Total)
- Accuracy ±0.1 VDC
- Input Type and Range 0~10 V
Input Impedance 100 kΩ
- Channels 2
- Logic level Dry Contact 0 = Open. 1 = Close to GND
- Supports 3 kHz Counter Input (32-bit + 1-bit overflow)
- Keep/Discard Counter Value when Power-off
- Supports 3 kHz Frequency Input
Supports Inverted DI Status
- Channels 2 (Form A).
- Contact Rating 120 VAC and 0.5Amp. Resistive Load: 30 VDC and 1Amp.
- Isolation (b/w coil & contacts) 1,500 Vrms.
- Relay On Time 10 ms.
- Relay Off Time 7 ms.
- Insulation Resistance 1 GΩ min. @ 500VDC.
- Maximum Switching 60 operations/minute.
- Supports Pulse Output.
Supports High-to-Low and Low-to-High Delay Output.
- Operating Temperature -25 ~ 70°C (-13~158°F).
- Storage Temperature -40 ~ 85°C (-40~185°F).
- Operating Humidity 20 ~ 95% RH (non-condensing).
Storage Humidity 0 ~ 95% RH (non-condensing).
- WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz.
- Connectors Plug-in screw terminal block (I/O).
- Watchdog Timer System (1.6 second) and communication (programmable).
- Certification CE, FCC, R&TTE, NCC, SRRC, RoHS.
- Enclosure PC.
- Power Input Micro-B USB 5VDC.
- Power Consumption 1.5W @ 5VDC.
- Supports User Defined Modbus Address.
- Supports Data Log Function Up to 10000 samples with time stamp.
- Supported Protocols Modbus/TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, and HTTP.
- Supports RESTful Web API in JSON format.
- Supports System Configuration Backup and User Access Control.
Dimensions: 80 x 139 x 25 mm.