The CelloTrack Nano solution provides precisely the knowledge you need to manage your cargo and mobile assets more effectively.
Enables real-time monitoring of the location and condition of cargo and assets, including specific alerts related to issues and delays, using a smart portable hub with sensing capabilities and short range Wireless Sensor Network (WSN).
Ensures continuous recording, event-triggered logic and ‘management by exceptions’ through flexible programming of business rules to eliminate supply chain mistakes, avoid delays or damages, and reduce insurance expenses.
Prevents theft, losses or misplacements by using proximity, tampering and location sensing throughout the entire supply chain.Prevents theft, losses or misplacements by using proximity, tampering and location sensing throughout the entire supply chain.
· The CelloTrack Nano solution offers the following sensing capabilities:
· CelloTrack Nano hub: temperature, barometric pressure, sound, tampering, impact, geo fencing, movement, light, man down.
· MultiSense: temperature, humidity (MultiSense TH), door status, impact/free fall, movement, light.
· SiRFstarV™ engine supporting Hybrid GNSS.
· Communicates with backend server via cellular communication (2G, 3G networks) for remote monitoring (OTA), configuration and firmware upgrades.
· Compliant with cold chain standards and regulations including pharmaceuticals (GDP), perishables transportation standards (EN12830).
· A scalable solution, utilizing a wide range of cost-effective peripheral sensors resulting in reduced TCO (total cost of ownership).
· Configuration and upgrades via the powerful Cellocator+ software tool.
What can you do with the Cellocator-Nano?
Use Cases: The CelloTrack Nano is the essence of IoT - where sensors, location and communication technologies meet. The versatility and modularity of the CelloTrack Nano solution enable you to meet almost any of your monitoring needs, such as:
Cold Chain: Real-time monitoring of temperature and humidity controlled containers, trailers, pallets or boxes with pharmaceutical or perishable goods. The CelloTrack Nano enables on-the-fly responses when deviations from the required temperature boundaries occur, and guarantees compliance with the strictest cold chain regulations (EN 12830).
Logistics & Security: Verification that the required shipment conditions of high-value goods (such as art or consumer electronics) from manufacturer sites or distribution centers are kept according to the defined specifications. The CelloTrack Nano provides real-time alerts in case the goods are mishandled – for example, if they are unloaded at the wrong address, deviate from the planned route, or are opened unexpectedly. Continuous recording and event-triggered logic performed by the CelloTrack Nano help improve efficiency by reducing supply chain mistakes, avoiding delays or damages.
Rental Equipment: Efficient monitoring of rented assets, such as storage containers, construction machines, generators, trailers, mobile offices, and chemical toilets. The CelloTrack Nano enables stakeholders to monitor the profile of their assets’ usage during the rental period, including location, damage, displacement, operation hours (by movement/vibrations), door status and other inventory management aspects.
Lone Worker: A quick and intuitive way to indicate distress by activating a panic button, or relying on the 3D accelerometer profile, which automatically indicates modes such as man-down (prolonged inactivity). The CelloTrack Nano enables the monitoring of workers’ locations, health statuses and general activity (such as check-in / check out, and movement).
· Input Voltage 5VDC ±5%.
· Average Current Consumption Normal: 30mA.
· Hibernation: <1mA.
· Internal Battery Li-Ion Polymer, 3.7V, 1000mAh, rechargeable.
· Embedded NTC for temperature controlled charging.
· Protections: Over current, overcharge and over discharge.
· Temperature Accuracy ±1.0°C, Resolution 0.1°C.
· Accelerometer 3D, ±8g range, 4mg resolution, I2C interface.
· Light Effective range 1÷1023 lux.
· Impact Impact with threshold up to 8g.
· Movement Detection of stationary or movement state by accelerometer.
· Tampering Dual tampering detection: from Cradle and from mounting surface.
· Barometric Pressure Air pressure translated to “Meters above sea level”.
· Effective range -400m÷6153m, Resolution 0.1m.
· Listen in Built-in microphone.
· Charging: 0°C ÷ 45°C.
· Temp, operation: -20°C to +60°C full performance (Discharging).
· Dimensions: 86.2 x 59.1 x 22.7 mm.
· Weight: 94 gr.