Pi Noir camera is designed for night photography and requiring little UV light through that has no infrared filter.
Raspberry Pi The camera has 5 megapixels Noir with a fixed focus lens and has no IR filter is able to take pictures of 2592 x 1944 pixels and also supports the following video resolutions : 1080p30 , 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 .
Pi engages through a small sockets on the section of the upper surface and interface CSi uses specially designed for connecting cameras.
The plate itself is small , measuring about 25 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm and weighs just over 3 g, so it is perfect for mobile applications or other kinds where size and weight are important . Raspberry Pi is connected to via a short ribbon cable.
- Great IR filter for low light conditions .
- Fully compatible with model A and B of Raspberry Pi.
- 1.4μm X 1.4μm pixel OmniBSI technology for high performance .
- The optical size is 1 /4 inch .
- Automatic image control functions with .
- Programmable controls for frame rate
- 32bytes time embedded programmable (OTP ) memory
- Digital video output ( DVP ) through parallel output interface .
- Size: 20mm x 25mm x 9mm .
- Fully compatible with case for Raspberry Pi.